Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Second Sunday Concert May 10th at 2pm

Redmen Hall will be presenting a special Mother's Day Concert on Sunday, May 10. Kerrie McNally, of Willapa Hills Group will be singing specially selected songs in honor of the day. She has been one of the lead singers in Willapa Hills Group for many years and has done several solo albums. She has written many of her songs and has a beautiful voice to sing them with. The concert will be from 2-4pm at Redmen Hall, 1394 W SR4, Skamokawa Washington. The concert fee is $10 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. There is an added attraction with the current exhibit of Carol Peacock's striking paintings on the sides of the room. Bring Mom for a wonderful afternoon in Skamokawa with a special Mother's Day concert.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I also attended this special Mother's Day Concert with my family. It was really an awesome show. I also hosted a party on mother’s day for my mom and grand mom. I got help from my friend who is currently working at a leading event planning company. She organized the party just flawlessly.

    ReplyDelete